Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little surgery

We haven't been keeping up the blog for a while but I'm sure some of you recognize that as a good thing.
Mirabel has been doing so well we just haven't had anything to talk about.
I also blame Facebook. That's where all the cute pics have been going lately.
Anyways, M had surgery this morning to close the hole in her belly. She did so well they aren't even keeping us overnight.
I had hoped that this surgery wouldn't be necessary but now that it's over it's great to be done with this chapter. She hasn't eaten thru her G-tube in almost a year and now no more leaking stomach acid. All in time to start at her new school in a few weeks.
If you want more frequent updates you'll have to friend us on Facebook but you'll also get the added benefit of cute pictures of Mirabel and the newest member of our family, Santa Bunny.

3 comments:

bariatric surgery said...

She had done surgery on her belly, it's really good things because stomach acid is very dangerous. This is such an very little surgery and it's recovered in only one day.

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. She is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. i was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I also have 12 other diagnosis. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Jenna said...

Hi Mirabel
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are an amazing, precious gift and special earthly angel. You are full of courageous, strength, determination, and fight. You are a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspiration. You are a princess hero, beautiful trooper, and a tough cookie. You are full of life, spunk, joy, smiles, and sunshine. You have taught everyone about life, and the gift of life. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 medical conditions all together. I love it when people sign my guestbook.