Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daddy thinks he's SO smart...


Even though Daddy as been around babies his whole life, Mirabel proves he's still got a lot to learn.
She was sleeping peacefully when he arrived at the hospital after being fussy all day but he figures, "oh, I can pick her up without upsetting her because I'm so great, blah, blah, blah".

The picture above was taken during one of the brief periods over the next hour and a half that she wasn't crying.

Okay, I've learned my lesson.  Take comfort and solace in a sleeping baby, it may be the last quiet moment I have for a while.

1 comment:

Evelyn Arber said...

Precious Maribel you will surely be Miss America in 2029. You are beautiful. I'm a friend of your Grandma Arlene's and boy did you luck out on Grandma. She's the best. I will pray for you and your continued good progress. Keep up the good work. Love and prayers to your parents.
Evelyn Arber