Saturday, December 13, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend, even Mirabel.

Guess who's got another new bed?
Yup, you guessed it!  The first one was too small, my feet were almost touching the bottom edge.  And the second one was too big, they put me in the middle and Mommy couldn't reach me.  But this one is just right!

And the princess blankets haven't gone to me head one bit.  In fact this bed would be perfect if someone would remove that small lump from under my mattress.
Not that I'm spending as much time in this bed.  It's much easier or Mom and Dad to just pick me up and hold me now.


And no, Mommy' not trying to gag me, that's just part of my physical therapy.  If I can remember how to suckle maybe I can get some milk up in here.  They say that if I keep doing as well as I have been then I get to go to a whole other part of the hospital and have a room where more of my adoring fans can come and see me.  I bet that would be nice for them.  In the mean time I'm just going to rest and keep on getting better.

Peas out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so different already. She's definitely a trooper. Loving the blog.